Water Heater Installation & Repair
At W.J. McNabb Plumbing we offer water heater installation and repair for all makes and models of water heating systems. Whether you need repairs for an older storage tank style electric water heater or you are interested in have a new, energy efficient tankless water heater installed, our Pittsburgh water heater installation and repair contractors are available to provide you with affordable service and top rated water heating products. Gas water heaters, electric water heaters, tankless water heaters, and traditional tank water heaters - we repair and install them all!
If you are looking to install a new tankless water heater – call the Pittsburgh tankless water heater installation experts! Our plumbing technicians will help you save energy and money with a new tankless water heater by Navien.
There are many benefits to installing a tankless water heater in Pittsburgh:
- Save Money! Because of the technological advances over your conventional water heater, a tankless will only heat water when you need it. It contains a flow sensor that will tell the unit to power on when water is running through it. This means that you are using minimal gas to heat your water, whereas a tank will use gas, 24 hours a day 365 days a year, to maintain a constant temperature. Start saving money today!
- Very long life expectancy! Tankless water heaters have been tried and tested and the technology has been around for over 50 years. They will generally last 20 to 25 years, whereas a conventional tank will last on average 8 to 12 years. That’s 2 to 3 times longer than a tank and makes it an exceptional investment!
- Never run out of hot water! A tankless water heater heats water on demand using a heat exchanger and a high power burner system so that you will never run out of hot water. Multiple showers can be taken at the same time along with your laundry load and/or your dish washer without running out of hot water, and these applications can be in use for as long as you need them!
- Huge space saver! Look at your current water heater and imagine a small suitcase in its place. Going tankless will free up this area dramatically allowing for more storage and just a cleaner space. The tankless is mounted on the wall and is approximately 24 x 14 x 10 inches, which will allow for as much as 50 cubic feet of free space!
- Go Green!!! By eliminating stand-by heat loss, energy consumption is significantly reduced. Because of its on demand functionality, you won’t be heating water when out of the house or sleeping. Also, a tankless water heater will last 2 to 3 times as long as a traditional water heater, meaning less waste in our landfills.
The cost of Navien tankless water heater installation depends on a few factors:
- Size of the unit in gallons per minute OR its BTU rating.
- Tankless natural gas or propane or electric.
- Location of Installation.
- Residential or Commercial application.
Contact your Pittsburgh plumber at W.J. McNabb Plumbing today to learn more about the tankless water heaters we supply or to schedule service with our water heater repair and installation experts.
Services Our Pittsburgh Water Heater Installation & Repair Contractors Provide
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Water Heating Systems
- Pittsburgh Water Heater Repair
- Pittsburgh Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Installation in Pittsburgh
- Hot Water Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Pittsburgh Plumber
We Provide Water Heater Installation & Repair in the Following Towns in PA
Pittsburgh, PA | Moon Twp., PA | Sewickley, PA | Robinson Twp., PA | N. Fayette Twp., PA | Findlay Twp., PA | Hopewell Twp., PA | Collier Twp., PA | Mt. Lebanon Twp., PA | Upper St. Clair, PA | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Pittsburgh Tankless Water Heaters - Hot Water On Demand
- Pittsburgh Plumbing Repairs that You May Need