Ohio Township Plumber - the Finest Company for Your Needs!
When looking for a plumber in Ohio Township, you should feel confident that you are dealing with experienced professionals when you invite them into your home to work on your plumbing repairs and installations. At W.J. McNabb Plumbing, we are not a stereotypical Pittsburgh plumber! We go to great lengths to look professional in the way we present ourselves, our equipment and the manner in which we complete our jobs. Our Ohio Township plumbers arrive wearing a uniform and driving a company vehicle, both with logo prominently displayed so you know who we are. You can rest assured that your Ohio Township home means as much to us as it does to you, and we will always treat your property with respect, cleaning up after ourselves.
Benefits of Choosing W.J. McNabb Plumbing to Serve as Your Ohio Township Plumber:
- Your Satisfaction IS Guaranteed – No Questions Asked!
- Our telephones are answered by our courteous staff who will take the time to listen to the plumbing, sewer or gas line problem you are having in your home or business in Ohio Township
- We offer same day service on most calls, because we know when you need a Ohio Township plumber, you need one NOW!
- Our plumbing services are provided by a uniformed, highly skilled Ohio Township plumber who cares about your needs and respects your property
- Our Ohio Township plumbers wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect your property
- We wear the "Technician Seal of Safety" for your peace of mind
- We have state of the art equipment to get the job done fast and neat for your convenience
- We are the Ohio Township plumber that offers fast, dependable service
- We fix it right the first time, or we redo it for FREE
- Drug Free Certified
- Gas Company Certified
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services
- Financing available
- Family Owned & Operated Local Company with over 30 years of experience in the Ohio Township plumbing industry
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - if you’re not happy, we work until you are!
W.J. McNabb Plumbing - Ohio Township Plumbing Company
When you call W.J. McNabb Plumbing, your Ohio Township plumbing company, you will experience prompt, friendly service at competitive pricing. You can be sure the job will be done right, too, or we will be back to fix it promptly at no additional charge. We realize that you have a choice - there are countless plumbing companies in Ohio Township to choose from.
We also understand you may not always feel comfortable with the unknowns of selecting a new Ohio Township plumbing company, and that you want to make an informed decision. At W.J. McNabb Plumbing, we aim to make it a little easier by giving you a chance to learn more about who we are before making the call for a Ohio Township plumber! Give us a call and learn more about our company, our policies, our services, and the highly trained professionals that will be handling your plumbing repairs and installations. We look forward to adding you to our happy customer base!
Ohio Township Water Heater Repairs
When you invite our Ohio Township water heater repairs experts into your home, you will encounter not only expertly trained service, but plumbers who are trained to deliver to you a tailored and unique service experience. This experience includes treating you and your home with respect.
Whether you need Ohio Township water heater repairs, water heater installation, or complete home repiping, W.J. McNabb Plumbing has you covered.
- Ohio Township plumber
- Ohio Township plumbing
- Ohio Township plumbing company
- Ohio Township water heater repairs
- Ohio Township plumbing repairs
- Ohio Township sewer repair
- Ohio Township drain repair
- Ohio Township tankless water heaters
- Ohio Township water heaters
- Ohio Township plumbing service
- plumber in Ohio Township
- plumbing company in Ohio Township
Ohio Township Plumbing Repairs
If there’s a water leak, repairing faucets, fixtures and pipes can be quite urgent – and may require a plumber’s immediate attention. If you discover a leak, it is best to shut the water while waiting for a professional plumber to arrive and take care of your Ohio Township plumbing repairs, to prevent further water damage.
The quickest way to stop water leaking from the pipes is to shut off the water supply from the main valve, then go to the lowest point in the house and open a faucet. Gravity will force the remaining water to drain out the faucet, minimizing the water that can escape through the leak. Ask your Ohio Township plumbing repairs contractor how to prevent recurring problems.
When hiring a plumber for Ohio Township plumbing repairs, make sure they have a valid license, if required in your state. There is usually a phone number you can call to verify that the license is current and that there are no complaints against it. Any plumber you hire should have a minimum of $500,000 liability insurance and a current worker’s compensation policy. Once you find a reliable Ohio Township plumber you’re satisfied with, keep his number handy for emergencies. In an emergency, it’s better to call someone who already knows you than a complete stranger to take care of your Ohio Township plumbing repairs.