Beaver County Plumber - the Finest Company for Your Needs!
When looking for a plumber in Beaver County, you should feel confident that you are dealing with experienced professionals when you invite them into your home to work on your plumbing repairs and installations. At W.J. McNabb Plumbing, we are not a stereotypical Pittsburgh plumber! We go to great lengths to look professional in the way we present ourselves, our equipment and the manner in which we complete our jobs. Our Beaver County plumbers arrive wearing a uniform and driving a company vehicle, both with logo prominently displayed so you know who we are. You can rest assured that your Beaver County home means as much to us as it does to you, and we will always treat your property with respect, cleaning up after ourselves.
Benefits of Choosing W.J. McNabb Plumbing to Serve as Your Beaver County Plumber:
- Your Satisfaction IS Guaranteed – No Questions Asked!
- Our telephones are answered by our courteous staff who will take the time to listen to the plumbing, sewer or gas line problem you are having in your home or business in Beaver County
- We offer same day service on most calls, because we know when you need a Beaver County plumber, you need one NOW!
- Our plumbing services are provided by a uniformed, highly skilled Beaver County plumber who cares about your needs and respects your property
- Our Beaver County plumbers wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect your property
- We wear the "Technician Seal of Safety" for your peace of mind
- We have state of the art equipment to get the job done fast and neat for your convenience
- We are the Beaver County plumber that offers fast, dependable service
- We fix it right the first time, or we redo it for FREE
- Drug Free Certified
- Gas Company Certified
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services
- Financing available
- Family Owned & Operated Local Company with over 30 years of experience in the Beaver County plumbing industry
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - if you’re not happy, we work until you are!
W.J. McNabb Plumbing - Beaver County Plumbing Company
When you call W.J. McNabb Plumbing, your Beaver County plumbing company, you will experience prompt, friendly service at competitive pricing. You can be sure the job will be done right, too, or we will be back to fix it promptly at no additional charge. We realize that you have a choice - there are countless plumbing companies in Beaver County to choose from.
We also understand you may not always feel comfortable with the unknowns of selecting a new Beaver County plumbing company, and that you want to make an informed decision. At W.J. McNabb Plumbing, we aim to make it a little easier by giving you a chance to learn more about who we are before making the call for a Beaver County plumber! Give us a call and learn more about our company, our policies, our services, and the highly trained professionals that will be handling your plumbing repairs and installations. We look forward to adding you to our happy customer base!
Beaver County Water Heater Repairs
When you invite our Beaver County water heater repairs experts into your home, you will encounter not only expertly trained service, but plumbers who are trained to deliver to you a tailored and unique service experience. This experience includes treating you and your home with respect.
Whether you need Beaver County water heater repairs, water heater installation, or complete home repiping, W.J. McNabb Plumbing has you covered.
- Beaver County plumber
- Beaver County plumbing
- Beaver County plumbing company
- Beaver County water heater repairs
- Beaver County plumbing repairs
- Beaver County sewer repair
- Beaver County drain repair
- Beaver County tankless water heaters
- Beaver County water heaters
- Beaver County plumbing service
- plumber in Beaver County
- plumbing company in Beaver County
Beaver County Plumbing Repairs
If there’s a water leak, repairing faucets, fixtures and pipes can be quite urgent – and may require a plumber’s immediate attention. If you discover a leak, it is best to shut the water while waiting for a professional plumber to arrive and take care of your Beaver County plumbing repairs, to prevent further water damage.
The quickest way to stop water leaking from the pipes is to shut off the water supply from the main valve, then go to the lowest point in the house and open a faucet. Gravity will force the remaining water to drain out the faucet, minimizing the water that can escape through the leak. Ask your Beaver County plumbing repairs contractor how to prevent recurring problems.
When hiring a plumber for Beaver County plumbing repairs, make sure they have a valid license, if required in your state. There is usually a phone number you can call to verify that the license is current and that there are no complaints against it. Any plumber you hire should have a minimum of $500,000 liability insurance and a current worker’s compensation policy. Once you find a reliable Beaver County plumber you’re satisfied with, keep his number handy for emergencies. In an emergency, it’s better to call someone who already knows you than a complete stranger to take care of your Beaver County plumbing repairs.
The Services We Provide in Beaver County, PA
"I chose McNabb Plumbing because they won the Reader's Choice Award Winner and of their policy to satisfy and keep their customers. Two of their plumbers, Michael D. and Mark came to the house - I was totally impressed with their competence, knowledge and mannerisms. Although it was a challenging job they remained pleasant, courteous, showed concern for the house, worked together skillfully and solved the problem efficiently. They are outstanding. This was the second time Michael was here and I was completely satisfied with his mannerisms and ability on both visits. I would not hesitate to call McNabb and ask for Michael D. and Mark."
- Peg Chiodo Beaver County, PA | Rated: 3 / 3